[Logo] JForum - Powering Communities
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

The final version of JForum 2.8.1 has been released with various fixes and improvements. Read all about it here

"Response is committed" exceptions running under Jetty RSS feed
Forum Index » User Forum
groucho

Thank you for creating JForum2.

I have successfully deployed JForum 2.6.2 running under Jetty 9.4.21

However, at runtime, the Jetty logs show periodic "Response is committed" exceptions such as this one :-

2019-10-18 14:32:27.470:WARN:oejs.HttpChannel:qtp2568965-201: /forum/javascript/clipboard.swf
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response is committed
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request.getSession(Request.java:1601)
at net.jforum.csrf.CsrfFilter.doFilter(CsrfFilter.java:77)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1596)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:545)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:536)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:235)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1589)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1296)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:188)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:485)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1559)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:186)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1211)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:221)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:146)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:500)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.lambda$handle$1(HttpChannel.java:386)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.dispatch(HttpChannel.java:560)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:378)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:268)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$DecryptedEndPoint.onFillable(SslConnection.java:426)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.onFillable(SslConnection.java:320)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$2.succeeded(SslConnection.java:158)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:336)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:313)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:171)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:129)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:367)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:782)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:914)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I am uncertain whether this resulted in a noticeable problem for the end user but I thought I would bring it to your attention.
udittmer

Thanks for reporting that. I'm not sure how that comes about, but it will likely not impact the user. And the next version of JForum will likely have a newer version of the syntax highlighter that does not have the particular feature that is causing this issue.

Ping & Net - my free Android app for TCP/IP network diagnostics
[Email] [WWW]
groucho

udittmer wrote:Thanks for reporting that. I'm not sure how that comes about, but it will likely not impact the user. And the next version of JForum will likely have a newer version of the syntax highlighter that does not have the particular feature that is causing this issue.

Thank you!

That's wonderful!

Forum Index » User Forum
Go to:   
Mobile view