會員註冊 / 登入  |  電腦版  |  Jump to bottom of page

User Forum » Re:admin panel

發表人: udittmer
7 年 前
I'm not sure what you're asking; please be more elaborate. Also mention what you have looked at and/or have tried so far, and where you're stuck making progress.

發表人: chandumahesh.k@rsninfotech.com
7 年 前
the admin will moderate a group where users will post there pictures .he will approve one of the pictures and he should display the picture on the homescreen

7 年 前
I don't understand what the connection of that statement to your previous question is. Again:
Also mention what you have looked at and/or have tried so far, and where you're stuck making progress.

7 年 前
i haven't done anything yet give me suggestions on how to proceed further

7 年 前
That posts seems to be missing a "please" (and I'll continue to ignore the absence of any trace of a "thanks" in your posts).

I already pointed you to the home page template file, and the Java class and method that would definitely be involved - check my posts from 10/14 and 10/18. There is no substitute for understanding the code, so I suggest you start reading through it so you get a feeling for how JForum works internally.

7 年 前
thank u

7 年 前
i uploaded a image in a forum can i display it on home screen as "picture of the month" suggestions please

7 年 前
using the image location.its is in some encrypted format.jpg_/.png_

7 年 前
The Java method I mentioned before is responsible for pulling together all the data to be used for the home page. That's where you would need to add all information needed for the image. The AttachmentCommon.getAttachments method is how you would get the data for a given post_id.

The jforum_attach and jforum_attach_desc tables have all the data to get at the required attachment (especially the file name that becomes part of the URL) for a given post_id, in case you need to access it directly.

A good start might be to attach a picture with a post, noting its post_id, and adding code to the home page that displays the picture attached to that particular post.

7 年 前

udittmer wrote:The Java method I mentioned before is responsible for pulling together all the data to be used for the home page. That's where you would need to add all information needed for the image. The AttachmentCommon.getAttachments method is how you would get the data for a given post_id

how to do this

i used the default "test forum" where images are posted as an admin i will delete the images posted by the user only one image will be left in the forum i want to display that image on the home page suggestions please

7 年 前
Open-ended questions like "suggestion please" make it hard to help you. What code, exactly, have you changed yet, and what, exactly, is preventing you from progressing? I pointed you several times to the Java code and the template where changes will have to be made. You should have an understanding by now of how JForum accesses DB data internally, how it passes data to the web page template, and of the FreeMarker template language. If not, start by making simpler changes until you do. As I said, there really is no substitute for digging in and getting to know the code base.

7 年 前
The AttachmentCommon.getAttachments method is how you would get the data for a given post_id.

how to do this please help me

7 年 前
I won't respond to questions of "how to do this" unless I see evidence that you actually tried to understand what is going on, and how to make it work for you. There are some questions one might have when trying to use the AttachmentCommon.getAttachments method (not many, actually, since both its parameters, its result, and its operation, are all straightforward), but since you didn't ask any particular question, and I'm not willing to spoon-feed you everything, I can only suggest -once again- that you study the code, and once you've made some simple changes and didn't get those to work, come back here with specific questions about the changes you made.

7 年 前
Please help me I have added the img tag where source is posts/downloadAttach/attachmentId then the image shown up in the home page which mean i need the attachment id, where to add getattachment method in forumAction class and how to access the get attachment method from the home page. Suggest me one thing is there any possiblity where admin will moderate the "test category" where users will post images and he will allow only one post in that category and that image should be shown up on the home screen

7 年 前
I'm not sure what you mean by "where to add" and "How to access" that method - I told you about a month ago which Java code is responsible for the home page; that's where you need to do that. You can also post the code you have changed -just the relevant parts- here if you're struggling with something in particular.

會員註冊 / 登入  |  電腦版  |  Jump to top of page