[Logo] JForum - Powering Communities
  [Search] 搜尋   [Recent Topics] 最新主題   [Hottest Topics] 熱門主題   [Top Downloads] 熱門下載   [Groups] 回首頁 
[Register] 會員註冊 /  [Login] 登入 

JForum 2.8.3 is out with various fixes and improvements. Read all about it here

Source Code for 2.4.0 RSS feed
討論區首頁 » Developer Forum
發表人 內容
Amao

註冊時間: 2015/3/22
文章: 3
離線
Unable to connect to any google related site from shanghai. Is there another way I could get a copy of the 2.4.0 source code? Thanks.
udittmer

註冊時間: 2013/2/21
文章: 422
離線
Not at the moment. Within the next few weeks, the project will be migrated to SourceForge (because GoogleCode will shut down), and all further releases as well as the source code repository will be hosted there. Does that help you, or were you looking for something sooner than that?

Ping & Net - my free Android app for TCP/IP network diagnostics
[Email] [WWW]
Amao

離線
udittmer wrote:Not at the moment. Within the next few weeks, the project will be migrated to SourceForge (because GoogleCode will shut down), and all further releases as well as the source code repository will be hosted there. Does that help you, or were you looking for something sooner than that?

SourceForge is slow yet accessible. And I'd like have a source copy sooner than that. Is it possible that you leave a source copy for me?
Amao

離線
Update: had a friend checked out from US and zip it for me.

But still looking forward for the relocation.
udittmer

註冊時間: 2013/2/21
文章: 422
離線
Just in case you didn't notice, JForum2 has now migrated fully to SourceForge, and the source code can be found at https://sourceforge.net/p/jforum2/code/HEAD/tree/. Took a bit longer than expected since we wanted to release version 2.4.1 first.

Ping & Net - my free Android app for TCP/IP network diagnostics
[Email] [WWW]

討論區首頁 » Developer Forum
前往:   
行動版